Bald Ridge Lodge is a non-profit serving teen boys who have experienced trauma. We are seeking a qualified Case Manager/Human Service Professional (HSP) to join our team in serving young men aged 12-21 in our Group Home. Our mission is centered on providing safe and stable support for young men and preparing residents for independence in adulthood or reunification with family through counseling, mentoring, tutoring, community support, positive activities, and life skills education. With a capacity to serve up to 12 residents in the Group Home, we are committed to providing a supportive and nurturing environment.
The Bald Ridge Lodge Case Manager/HSP plans, provides, arranges, coordinates and documents services to children and their families. The Case Manager/HSP is responsible for ensuring that the educational, medical, emotional, and social needs of each child are met and is responsible for providing and/or coordinating ancillary and social services for each child in Bald Ridge Lodge’s care. The Bald Ridge Lodge Case Manager/HSP forms positive relationships with each resident in order to assess and coordinate the meeting of their individualized needs. They are also responsible to follow all Minimum Standards for Child Caring Institutions, Bald Ridge Lodge policies and procedures and provide the required reports for record keeping on each child. The Case Manager/HSP is expected to learn, utilize and model the Nurtured Heart Approach(TM) in which residents learn to channel their intensity into greatness. The Case Manager/HSP will carry a caseload of up to 12 residents.
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- MUST BE at least twenty-one (21) years of age (State Licensing requirement)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the area of behavioral or social sciences, social work, or psychology, childhood education and 2 years of paid work experience in the field of social services or human service delivery.
- Have a clear driving record and criminal background check
- Demonstrate organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills, including some public speaking and court appearances
- Ability to build positive relationships with community stakeholders
- Experience in working with youth is required, especially in a supervisory or management role
- Experience working with youth, including traumatized youth is preferred
- Experience with the Child Welfare system is preferred.
The Case Manager/HSP role is a full-time, exempt position with a salary range of $43,000-$48,000 annually.
Flexible hours with afternoon and evening availability required.
Bald Ridge Lodge offers the following benefits: a retirement plan with employer contributions; Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays for full time employees; and a Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement to assist employees who have healthcare coverage through another source.
Bald Ridge Lodge is an equal opportunity employer.