Reports to: Assistant Director
Hours: 35 hour work week. May set your own schedule but must be available 20-25 hours/week between 9-5 Eastern time. Some night and weekend hours may be required on occasion.
Salary Range: $60,000-65,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Flexible schedule, entirely remote work, 401k, HRA, 6 weeks paid time off (includes sick time, holiday, and vacation at your discretion)
Location: Remote (company is based in Atlanta, GA)
Resurgens Impact Consulting is a grant strategy, writing, and research consulting firm. The Grants Coordinator provides grant writing, research, and project coordination support to nonprofit clients. You work closely with the President & CEO to raise grant funds for clients who focus primarily on health, human services, advocacy, and organizing. You will manage a portfolio of 4-6 clients and provide occasional writing and project coordination support for local, state, and federal government grant writing projects.
About the Employer
Founded in 2015, Resurgens Impact Consulting, LLC works collaboratively to build sustainable and bold outcomes. We value integrity, ingenuity, and intersectional work. Our goal is to help nonprofits create a more just and equitable society. We are fully committed to being responsive to the needs of our clients and the communities they serve. Resurgens Impact Consulting takes an intentional approach to strategy. We value reflection and accountability to the people affected by our work. We encourage potential applicants to learn more about us at resurgensimpact.com.
- Lead client calls, create agendas, and take and communicate detailed notes to your clients
- Maintain each of your client’s grant files in Google Drive
- Enter grant records and coordinate timelines for all of your clients’ projects using Grant Holster
- Create application and reporting worksheet
- Draft, edit, finalize, and upload grant applications, reports, and other fundraising collateral
- Research and vet funding opportunities for your clients
- Develop, update, and monitor grant calendars and grant project-based timelines to ensure on-time submissions in collaboration with clients
- Advise clients on fundraising strategy, program design, and budgets to assist with developing competitive grant applications
- Advise clients on cultivation, stewardship, and other best practices pertaining to the grant life cycle
- Collaborate with a team of staff and subcontractors that support grant writing and research
- Provide grant review and editing support on request
Required Qualifications and Experience
These are non-negotiable and your application won’t be considered if you lack these qualifications or experience. Your cover letter and resume must demonstrate that you…
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a grant professional within the last 6-7 years
- Are comfortable using Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Meet, etc.), Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and other commonly used tools such as Microsoft Sharepoint
- Are proficient with setting up and attending conference calls on web conferencing platforms
- Have excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
- Have customer service experience
- Are driven by values that align with social justice and a commitment to equity and opportunity for all
- Are highly organized and proactive
- Are timely, punctual, reliable, and deadline-driven
- Take direction well and apply feedback
- Can take edits and rejection with grace
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and personalities simultaneously
Not required, but the more boxes you can check on your cover letter and resume, the better!
- Self-directed, assertive, and confident
- Work well under pressure
- Comfortable with research, especially online research
- Familiar with Candid tools Foundation Center Online and Guidestar
- Understand philanthropy in Atlanta/Georgia and/or within the health, human services, and social justice spaces
- Knowledge of c3 vs. c4 fundraising
- Upbeat and optimistic
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to RICopportunities@gmail[dot]com. Selected candidates will complete a 30-45 minute interview with the Assistant Director. Second-round candidates will complete a 30-45 minute interview with the President & CEO. Finalists will be asked to attend an online meet and greet with current staff and provide three references.
This posting will remain open until filled.
We don’t want to waste your time. Questions are encouraged. Please read this posting and our website carefully and send questions to RICopportunities@gmail[dot]com.
We strongly encourage people who are LGBTQIA+, people of color, im/migrants, people who have had interactions with the criminal legal system, and people with disabilities to apply. You can work from anywhere, but you must have (1) a U.S. bank account or the ability to accept paper checks and (2) a TIN or SSN.
The position requires frequent computer work. No lifting or travel is required. In-person meetings are optional. Accommodations will be provided as requested.