The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is seeking an Assistant Manager of Annual Giving to support multichannel direct marketing efforts for Georgia Tech’s annual fund, also known as Roll Call. The ideal candidate will understand annual giving best practices, a data-driven mindset, and great attention to detail. The Assistant Manager of Annual Giving reports to the Director of Annual Giving.
- Assist in executing a comprehensive annual calendar of mail, phone, email, text, and other mass solicitations working in collaboration with internal communications partners and external vendors.
- Plan and execute audience selections, segmentation, exports, and output formatting in Blackbaud CRM to support direct marketing efforts.
- Manage other regular processes in Blackbaud CRM to support annual giving direct marketing, stewardship, and other efforts.
- Closely monitor all project timelines and content to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Refine audiences and approaches for direct marketing working in close collaboration with the Director of Annual Giving.
- Utilize tools in Blackbaud CRM for consistently tracking all appeals and communications touchpoints.
- May actively assist in creation and deployment of email communications via iModules and ThankView and text deployment via SignalVine.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years of experience in higher education or non-profit fundraising
- Detail oriented with strong time and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Blackbaud or other CRM systems
- Prefer familiarity with iModules, Thankview, or other mass email platforms
- Prefer familiarity with SignalVine or other texting platforms
Georgia Tech alumni are unique. Over 185,000 strong, Tech alumni are successful as entrepreneurs, managers, scientists, engineers, and leaders in organizations around the globe. The Alumni Association has a team of 45 professionals, committed to supporting GT alumni throughout their careers. Annually, we offer thousands of programs, services, and events to increase alumni engagement and expand their connection with the Institute. Come be a part of Georgia Tech – an amazing history and bright future. For more information about the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, please visit www.gtalumni.org.
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is a separate, legal, 501(c)3 not-for-profit recognized by Georgia Tech and the State of Georgia as an affiliated organization. The Alumni Association is committed to the mission "to champion and serve its alumni and the Institute through programming and engagement that fosters lifelong relationships and philanthropic support.”
Our work schedule is a hybrid format: 3 days in the office and 2 days remote. Occasional evening and weekend hours are required to support key alumni events.