Role: X3 Foundation Coordinator
The ideal candidate has a passion to execute an innovative Youth Development program that aims to create alternative healthy activities for marginalized youth. The ideal candidate demonstrates a dynamic, agile skillset and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high quality results.
Responsible for detailed day-to-day assistance to the X3 Foundations department, any volunteer and member needs, and all related activities.
Key Performance Outcomes:
- Increase volunteer and member retention
- Facilitate Quarterly community engagement/ service projects
- Support and facilitate Quarterly X3 Foundation parties
- Assist in managing the Volunteer/Member Recognition Program and use various creative ideas to recognize while providing daily acknowledgments and ongoing Services communications.
- Manage a volunteer and member database to organize contact information and schedules, document service hours, demographics, and volunteer/member history.
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and annual program reports. Overseeing the administering of all paperwork related to community and civic Use oral or written communication techniques; communicate with volunteers or employees to disseminate information; answer questions from employees or the public.
- Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit Coordination or Management and early childhood education experience.
- Ability to deal with people in multiple organizations at various organizational levels, ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
Job Expectations: Ability to manage the X3 Foundation.
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all role responsibilities, skills, and standards required. Other responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.