Digital Content Manager
- South Arts
- Hybrid/Corporate Office, Atlanta Georgia/Remote
- Salary $50,000 negotiable based on skills and experience
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Focus Areas
- Arts / Culture / Humanities
- Job Function
- Marketing / Communications, Technology / Data Management
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Degree Level
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
- Experience Level
TITLE: DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
LOCATION: Hybrid - Corporate Office, Atlanta Georgia/Remote
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
SALARY: $50,000 (negotiable based on skill and experience)
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, South Arts is a nonprofit regional arts organization empowering artists, organizations, and communities, and increasing access to arts and culture.
In partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts and the State Arts Agencies of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee — with additional funding from other public and private donors such as the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation — South Arts supports artists and organizations through a rich and responsive portfolio of grants, fellowships, and programs.
As an organization, we believe that art elevates the region in which we live, that it increases connectedness between community members, and that it can serve as a catalyst for meaningful change.
We offer a generous benefits plan consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 403(b) Investment Plan, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Holidays and Incentive Bonuses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage South Arts presence on social media (currently Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and other online presences, including posts/stories, advertising, and interactions.
- Update and maintain content on South Arts webpage, including program/grant information/deadlines, award recipients, news/updates, and other content as needed.
- Develop and implement email updates to constituents through Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including list-segmentation, process-based automation, and timely regular updates.
- Provide feedback, updates, and recommendations based on analytics and performance of these strategies.
- Assist with the development and management of South Arts library of photos, videos, and other stories for archival and usage purposes.
- Provide recommendations for recruiting new constituencies and maintaining existing constituents using our existing services and help identify new tools, services and platforms that may benefit South Arts and our stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining South Arts presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn (and expanding to other social media networks as feasible).
- Co-host informational webinars for constituents to help them learn about opportunities.
- Stay current in trends, tools, and services requisite to the field of digital communications.
- Be available to travel up to 5%
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- At least 3 years of experience in Communications with a background in nonprofits, arts, culture, or digital media.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communications skills. An understanding of CRMs and email marketing services. An understanding of website management and maintenance. A rich creativity, strong writing and creativity skills, an understanding of visual content/design, and a command of digital technology.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of MS Office 365, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Salesforce or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Drupal, HTML, CSS
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Specialized in any of the following:
Arts Administration, Communications, Digital Media
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter, current resume, and salary requirements to Attn: Human Resources, email@example.com
South Arts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. South Arts is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
South Arts’ mission is Advancing Southern vitality through the arts. South Arts is a non-profit regional arts organization founded in 1975 to build on the South’s unique heritage and enhance the public value of the arts. South Arts’ work responds to the arts environment and cultural trends with regional perspective. South Arts’ offers an annual portfolio of activities designed to address the role of the arts in impacting the issues important to our region, and to link the South with the nation and the world through the arts.
The organization works in partnership with the state arts agencies of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. It is funded by the National Endowment for the Arts, member states, foundations, businesses and individuals.
For more information about South Arts, please refer to our website at www.southarts.org
1800 Peachtree Street NW
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert