Entrepreneurial NetSuite Accounting Manager for 800 year-old-organization
- Accountants One
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Up to $130,000 per year
- Closing date
- Apr 21, 2023
- Focus Areas
- Religion / Faith-based
- Job Function
- Accounting / Finance
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Degree Level
Accounting Manager – South Metro Atlanta
Accountants One is working with a great non-profit organization to hire an Accounting Manager. This role reports directly to the Controller, will assist in developing the organization’s accounting functions, and play an integral part in the overall mission to serve the local and global community.
- Oversee monthly and annual accounting close processes and financial operations and reporting
- Continually evaluates accounting processes and systems and helps implement optimizations
- Serve as a person in helping to manage the NetSuite implementation including:
- Overseeing schedules, execution of plans and integration of the activities of cross-functional team members identifying risks and bottlenecks to existing migration plans and defining/leading contingency option assessments when needed, then selecting and executing mitigation plans
- Assist all organizational units regarding accounting, budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of resources
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Strong experience with NetSuite required (previous experience implementing NetSuite is a plus)
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Must be able to see the big picture and work closely with multiple internal and external partners
The History of Accountants One
Accountants One has been recruiting Accounting and Financial professionals in Atlanta since 1973. Our focus on high-quality relationship building has allowed us to develop a unique database populated by an elite group of candidates. Our commitment to honesty, integrity, and confidentiality attracts an exceptional community of candidates focused on ethical career growth.
In 2008, Accountants One’s first regional office opened in Raleigh, North Carolina and the firm continued to expand in 2013 with the opening of their Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Accountants One Way
To match the goals of our clients with those of our candidates.
We believe honesty, integrity and confidentiality are the essential elements of our company. Furthermore, we believe in applying these principles in an effort to help the accounting and financial community.
Our vision is to be the best accounting and financial job placement team in the Southeast. We’re achieving this by providing the highest level of service and developing long-term relationships.
Accountants One is a values driven organization. We care deeply about our culture and care about surrounding ourselves with people that embrace the same values. By constantly focusing on these values we have created an organization with a unique and genuine culture.
1866 Independence Square
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert