Accounts Receivable Clerk
- StandUp For Kids
- Decatur, Georgia
- $16-19 per hour (based on experience)
- Closing date
- Apr 10, 2023
- Focus Areas
- Civil Rights / Advocacy, Housing / Shelter, Human Services, Youth Development
- Job Function
- Accounting / Finance
- Position Type
- Part Time
- Degree Level
- High School
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
- Experience Level
StandUp for Kids is a national non-profit seeking a skilled part-time Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our accounting team. This position reports to the Controller, providing financial and clerical services to our National accounting office located in Decatur, GA. Accounts Receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of A/R operations, receiving, data entry, posting, and monitoring of incoming donor payments, donor acknowledgements, and associated administrative/clerical support.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will possess a solid understanding of basic accounting principles and practices, possess strong math skills, organization, and attention to detail. As part of the accounting team, this position is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of donor payments, reporting, and acknowledgements. Well organized, flexible, and able to work independently with instruction. Ability to interact professionally, anticipate work needs, with the ability to take on associated administrative and clerical tasks.
- Receiving, posting, monitoring, and reporting of donor payments
- Donor acknowledgements and tax letters
- Administrative and clerical support of Accounting office
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving, posting, monitoring donor payments through a variety of giving platforms.
- Process donor acknowledgements and tax letters.
- Ensuring company files are organized, maintained, and kept in an auditable state.
- Provide administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Process volunteer background checks and maintain associated files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven work experience in an accounting environment; prior experience in Accounts Receivable preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Microsoft 365 suite (Excel), QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and timeliness, attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or degree in Accounting preferred.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert