Heluna Health invites applications for the full-time position of Operations/Reception Administrator Coordinator. This position will work in the Population Health Division (PHD) / San Francisco Department of Public Health offices at 25 Van Ness. Under the direction of the PHD Operations Manager, the Operations/Reception Administrator Coordinator II is a seasoned professional that will bring a customer service approach to efficient and effective coordination of activities related to reception, space, moves, facilities, equipment, conference room management, and information technology. This position will report to and liaise with the Assistant Operations Manager.
This is a temporary, grant-funded, full time, benefited position. Employment is provided by Heluna Health.
Pay rate: $38.01 per hour
• This job is on site and remote work will not be possible
• Create a welcoming environment and manage the reception area
• Open Front Desk area 8 am every morning
• Operate a multiline telephone system to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information and take messages.
• Respond to staff requests via receptionist email.
• Greet research study participants, guests, staff and messenger services and determine the nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort visitors to specific destinations.
• Responsible for facilitating requests through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) as well as follow-ups and training back-up coverage
• Maintain office and file cabinet keys as well as sign out ledgers for various office equipment
• Manage electronic conference room reservation calendar
• Update documents and databases, i.e., sign-in sheets, telephone directory, etc.
• Manage messenger service log
• Manage courier and package log
• Manage pick up and distribution of mail to department sections and various other locations
• Manage Konica Minolta technician and toner requests, monthly meter readings, purchase orders, invoices, moves
• Order and Receive supplies and distribute to appropriate staff
• Coordinate reception coverage to attend regular staff meetings
• Attend Operations Branch meeting and other meetings as requested
• Responsible for sending email and memo communications to PHD staff located at 25 Van Ness, as needed
• Oversee and manage the annual emergency response update of all PHD staff located at 25 Van Ness, emergency contact information
• Oversee and coordinate a list of active Branch research studies being conducted at 25 Van Ness, including appointment/walk-in hours, eligibility, and termination dates, contact staff person in coordination with the Operations Administrator.
• Coordinate data collection and update employee information database; new hires, employee tracking, annual compliance trainings
• Onboarding of new PHD Staff - Coordinate new employee onboarding packages and documentation, setting up email and phone; creating a new hire packet, exploring new information to include, ensuring employee badges are obtained, new hire documents are completed and entered into database,
• Meeting with new hires for an orientation to the PHD systems (service request process, supply ordering, phone usage)
• Ensure that office is equipped with required office supplies as appropriate
• Oversee and manage all facility and operational centralized office services to include equipment, space (including reception), IT, other technology, and security
• Manage, triage, and assign Operations Service requests
• Oversee organizational resources including supplies, supply storage, conference rooms and ensure all spaces are maintained in a professional appearing manner
• Create, implement, and improve standardized office policy and procedure reference guide
• Provide training to new staff on Purchase Orders through DPH and Heluna health
• Collaborate with Assistant Operations Manager to create and implement PHD centralized policy and procedure division wide operations manual
• Serve as primary contact and liaison with 25 Van Ness Real Estate and building maintenance staff
• Coordinate and facilitate facilities requests from staff regarding issues related to individual offices, labs, shared conference rooms, storage, trash and recycling, etc.
• Manage and process Virtual Warehouse requests
• Manage, troubleshoot, and request restroom and suite key cards for contract and City employees at 25 Van Ness Avenue
• Manage and track GRM account
• Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS in related field or a combination of relevant experience and education or equivalent experience combined with some coursework in business
• Previous experience as an Office Management, Operations Assistant or Administrator
• Knowledge of and sensitivity to diverse communities, particularly communities of color and gay/lesbian/ bisexual/transgender communities
• Interest in HIV/AIDS or Substance Use research- and community-based initiative
• Ability to work in a team or individually
• Attention to detail and follow through when managing competing priorities
• Exceptional customer service, communication, and follow-up skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and business administration skills
• Evidence of sound judgment, trouble-shooting skills, attention to detail and creative problem-solving ability
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple assignments and to produce materials on tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability both to take individual initiative and to collaborate effectively on when working in a team
• Certified or Proficient with Word,Excel, PowerPoint and Access. TEAMS, Zoom, DocuSign
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Willingness/ability to learn new computer programs as needed
• Experience working with and sensitivity to diverse communities, particularly communities of color and gay/lesbian/ bisexual/transgender communities including those marginally housed and those using substances.
• Basic knowledge of Public Health, communicable diseases, including HIV/AIDS, and hepatitis C x Spanish speaking
• Basic knowledge of public health research
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007 and above
Reach Outward Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Occasionally
Lift/Carry Occasionally – Up to 50 lbs
Push/Pull Occasionally – Up to 50 lbs
Taste/Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable No required for essential functions
Occasionally (0-2 hours/day)
Frequently (2-5 hours/day)
Constantly (5+ hours/day)
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.
All qualified applicants will be considered for this position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Heluna Health to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sec, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please include your resume and cover letter with the application.
Apply here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PUB1001PUBH/JobBoard/6705aa07-0bcb-4660-ad1b-2fda952becc7/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=a84ce81e-7a3f-41e5-bf09-39fee25edc26