Villa International is a 33-room guest house that offers short-term residence to persons from all parts of the world. Since our doors opened in 1972, we have hosted over 27,000 guests from 179 countries. Our guests are primarily international healthcare professionals who are in Atlanta for work, training, or study at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health and its hospitals.
The Front Office/Program Manager welcomes guests and visitors to Villa and manages a busy front office. This role requires a friendly, calm, patient, and competent administrator who is comfortable with people from around the globe. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, good humor, and the ability to multi-task are necessary.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Managing online guest reservations and reservation software Checking-in and checking-out guests
- Assisting guests with questions and concerns
- Preparing guest invoices and taking payments
- Planning evening and weekend activities for guests
- Preparing informational newsletters
- Managing volunteers who support guest activities
- Preparing weekly housekeeping charts and overseeing condition of guest rooms
- Scheduling routine maintenance for the facility and guest room repairs
The Front Office and Program Manager position is a salaried, full-time (40 hours/week), Monday-Friday position. The position will work in the office and working from home is not an option due to the need to interact with guests.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Starting salary is $50,000/ year. Benefits include 10 vacation days, 5 personal/sick days, eight paid holidays, and health insurance.
9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday with one hour paid lunch
- Advance proficiency in use of technology and computer systems
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must love to interact with people of all faiths, races, and cultures.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Zoom and other conference platforms
- Strong writing skills
- Math skills sufficient to calculate rent, tax, and petty cash needs
Please apply by February 10th to rebecca@villainternational[dot]org.