Callanwolde Fine Arts Center’s Summer Camp is an 8-week session running in June and July. We are seeking someone to help with the administrative duties of a fun, dynamic fine arts camp.
Schedule: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, lunch breaks provided. 2023 weeks include June 5-9, June 12-16, June 19-23, June 26-30, July 10-14, July 17-21, July 24-28, and July 31- August 4.
Work Location: Callanwolde Fine Arts Center, Metro Atlanta, GA
- Support instructor by preparing art materials, keeping studio space clean, and with demonstrations.
- Assist campers with creative projects and basic needs. Supervise campers as they rotate from studio spaces.
- Support instructor with camper supervision during structured art time, snack, and play time.
- Help camp manager during camper drop-off in the morning and camper pick-up in the afternoon.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
- Candidates must be able to satisfactorily pass a background check.
- Candidates may be asked to be outside for less than an hour duration at a time.
- Experience with elementary-aged children strongly preferred.