Wealthy Habits is an Atlanta-based non-profit that has been teaching its financial literacy programs since 2012. The program is an activity-based, hands-on curriculum that is delivered through summer camps both in-person and virtually, workshops, online courses and our newest program, a high school investing club. Over the years, Wealthy Habits has taught over 11,000 students and has made a positive impact in those students’ financial future.
We are looking for a new member of the team that will manage and facilitate the year round programs. We work in a very fast paced environment and typically have many different projects/activities that need attention simultaneously.
- Facilitation & Curriculum
- Teach all scheduled programs (with the exception of of the summer camps)
- Adjust/Create/Facilitate curriculum for workshops and other programs as needed
- Manage and oversee summer camp facilitation
- Maintain and create student materials and resources using online platforms and other software options
- Create and maintain all printed curriculum materials (workbooks, games, etc)
- Self-paced courses updates as needed
- Community Outreach
- Handle all incoming program requests from partners in the community as well as reaching out to new partners to schedule additional programs.
- Connect with organizations to offer scholarships to interested students in need
- Review scholarship applications and interview candidates.
- Human Resources
- Intern Acquisition
- Coordinate training schedule (speakers, events, etc)
- Assist with training
- Schedule and facilitate: 1) weekly intern meetings 2) performance evaluations 3) events 4) Interns’ project deliverables
- Intern & Student Volunteer Onboarding and Management
- Compose Job marketing materials (Flyers, posts, booklets)
- Share info with college Career Centers (research, outreach, contact)
- Do final interviews as necessary and manage the offer process
- Share program information at scheduled expos and other events
- Manage social media account as it relates to programs (content writing, graphic creation, post scheduling)
- Must be able to pass a full background check and credit check with no infractions.
- Valid driver’s license
- Outgoing and passionate about what the organization is trying to accomplish
- Personable and able to handle a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work some weekends and later evenings as needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience with teaching.
- Education/knowledge in personal finance and investing a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly – We us a variety of teaching tools that are technology based
403(b) with up to 5% match
Health insurance 90% company 10% employee
Dental and Vision available