The Senior Manager, Evolve Engagement is responsible for the successful outreach to and engagement of young women across the United States. The Senior Manager will help to cultivate rising stars within Hadassah and identify women with potential outside Hadassah to bring in. The Senior Manager will report to and work closely with the Evolve Director and alongside the Evolve Project Manager. The Senior Manager, Evolve Engagement works collaboratively with other departments and divisions within Hadassah to expand young women’s engagement across the organization and apply best practices in the field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with field staff, Evolve Engagement chair and Evolve volunteer team to identify potential Hadassah leaders and determine what tract to engage them on for increased involvement.
- In coordination with Evolve Engagement chair and Evolve volunteer team members in the field, work to seek out and identify varying engagement strategies. for community and member engagement, development, and retention as a landing place for younger members.
- Develop a network of engaged women across the country using social media and digital platforms for groups to inspire each other and exchange best practices.
- Work with units/groups of young women in the field to promote Evolve initiatives and implement more watch parties and other programming among local units.
- Work with field staff, Evolve Engagement chair and Evolve volunteer team to engage Evolve Israel Experience participants, for increased Hadassah engagement.
- Create partnerships with other organizations reaching young women.
- Represent National Evolve Department at Regional and/or Local meetings if needed.
- Additional duties as required
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience
- BA or equivalent, plus 5 years job experience
- Experience in community organizing and other relationship and community building initiatives
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce, Sharepoint, and Basecamp preferred
- Experience with social media and digital marketing
- Experience developing and creating reports
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Judgment, decision-making and problem assessment/solving abilities
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrates teamwork and collaboration
- Must be a self-starter, able to juggle many projects concurrently
- Ability to motivate others to achieve their goals
- Ability to work some evenings and occasional Sundays