The Program Coordinator is responsible for the successful execution of specific assigned projects. The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Member Impact & Giving team, to ensure that the implementation and execution of each assigned project is consistent with the Department’s strategies, commitments, and goals. The Program Coordinator is responsible for ongoing administrative functions for the Department in support of staff and volunteer teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead projects, collaborating with volunteers, staff, and vendors as needed to track the components of specific assigned project(s).
- Design communication pieces, including newsletters, targeted emails, fundraising marketing materials, web copy, and other materials.
- Format and proofread content for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, division reports and presentations.
- Utilize internal project management systems and database, including Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, Basecamp, Monday.com, SharePoint, and other platforms.
- Organize and maintain data related to programs and events, marketing and fundraising initiatives, and department goals.
- Support and facilitate regular Virtual Philanthropy Training sessions.
- Coordinate and facilitate Zoom meetings, the registration process, and tracking outcomes.
- Coordinate travel and review and process expense reports for department staff.
- Provide additional support as necessary, including calendar management and coordinating meetings.
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience
- AA/BA, or 3-5 years of related experience with demonstrated high level program or project coordination experience required.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with Zoom and comfort with other digital meeting platforms.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Basecamp, and Microsoft applications, including SharePoint, is preferred.
- Knowledge of Canva or other graphic design products is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail.
- Proven organizational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Less than 10% travel required.