Who We Are
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the early detection and prevention of cervical cancer. We are an international organization with a focus on preventing cervical cancer in LMICs (low-and middle income countries).
Our innovative and community-driven model includes facility-based service delivery, community outreach/education, and local/national advocacy. We aim to achieve long-term sustainability by building local capacity.
Since 2013, CureCervicalCancer has brought life-saving screening and treatment to women in 10 different countries. We have screened 179,000+ women, treated 11,100+ women, trained 720+ healthcare professionals and 1,290+ community health volunteers, and established 106 sustainable cervical cancer prevention clinics + the world’s first Mobile HPV Testing & Treatment Clinic.
To learn more about our organization, visit www.curecervicalcancer.org.
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is seeking a full-time Program & Operations Manager. S/he will provide leadership, coordination, and administration to support the development and implementation of CCC’s strategic program goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for global/public health, preferably with experience in or understanding of healthcare delivery in limited resource settings. We are seeking a self-starter with an eye for detail and a keen ability to juggle multiple responsibilities. We are a small team and desire someone with a proactive do-anything work ethic.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday and is located at CureCervicalCancer’s office in Los Angeles with occasional international travel. Our team works a hybrid model 3 days per week in our Los Angeles office.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only applications submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
- Coordinate the internal, day to day operations including administrative, communications, development, financial, and program areas
- Support with financials through payment tracking/disbursements, monthly reconciliation, record-keeping
Communications & Development
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications strategies and campaigns to support CCC program goals, increase awareness, and cultivate and expand donor base
- Develop content and manage all digital communications including newsletters, social media channels, and website
- Create decks for presentations or funder outreach for diverse audiences
- Oversee annual impact report creation, printing, and distribution
- Support fundraising activities through grant writing and research, donor relations, stewardship activities, and administrative assistance, including generating reports and mailings, managing the donor database, generating acknowledgment letters and conducting donor research
- Assist in drafting and submitting abstracts to relevant global health conferences, identifying speaking engagements for CCC leadership, and researching + securing opportunities to raise awareness and/or funds for CCC
Skills and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree and minimum (2) years of professional experience
- Prior international experience and/or demonstrated grasp of the challenges surrounding project delivery in developing countries
- Self-starter, self-manager. We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and finishes projects consistently on time.
- Communication. Excellent writing and editing skills are essential with ability to translate stories, data and statistics into compelling statements of CureCervicalCancer’s work and impact, packaging content into an engaging, social community-suitable fashion
- Organization. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented. We often have many projects going on at once with varying deadlines. The ability to prioritize and multitask while not losing track of the details is key.
- Team Work. Our CCC team works together cooperatively to achieve our strategic goals. The unity, camaraderie, and culture of the team is something that’s very important to us. We’re looking for someone who is a good fit with our existing team members, and who is comfortable sharing projects and responsibilities with others.
- Technologically Proficient. While experience with some or all of the technology platforms that we use is ideal, (including Salesforce, WordPress, Canva, Google Suite, and all Social Media platforms), we are willing to train the right candidate. However, the ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is an absolute must.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $42,500
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 1 additional week off during holiday season when CCC office is closed (December 24-Jan 1)
- Opportunity to join CCC team on one international trip per year