Are you looking for a management position supporting survivors of Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking?
The Shelter Manager is responsible for shelter operations, and general administration. This position is responsible for maintaining a supportive, safe, trauma informed setting for shelter residents who have experienced domestic violence and human trafficking.
What we can offer you:
• Signing Bonus
• Hybrid Remote Model with company laptop
• 11 Paid Holidays, a Floating Holiday, and a day off for Civic Engagement!
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
• Eligibility for the State Loan Forgiveness Program
• BA/BS in social work, behavioral sciences, other related fields, or equivalent experience.
• Four or more years of experience working with survivors of Gender Based Violence and/or human trafficking.
• One year or more of supervisory experience.