Georgia Transplant Foundation (GTF) is looking to hire an enthusiastic Communications & Administrative Coordinator to join the team. This individual will work with the Executive Director and implement the Foundation’s marketing strategies and brand identity. This position works closely with all levels of management and employees to ensure consistent and strategic promotion of GTF and its services.
In addition to coordinating GTF’s marketing/communications programs, the individual will also be responsible for a variety of operational duties, including providing support to the Executive Director.
Marketing/Communications – 60%
- Implement and monitor all marketing and communication strategies and efforts for the Foundation.
- Draft and update content for the website, social media accounts, and e-blasts.
- Assist with event planning, event logistics, event vendors, and other related projects.
- Distribute print and online marketing materials.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organization’s brand strategy.
- Create content in-line with fundraising efforts, programs and services.
- Create and produce videos to raise awareness about programs, share mission impact with contributors, and support fundraising efforts.
- Help execute comprehensive communication plans focused on programs and services, as well as development efforts and marketing campaigns.
- Update and maintain list of volunteers, donors, prospects and families that receive communications from GTF.
- Identify and attend key community outreach events to raise awareness for GTF, recruit volunteers and/or support community partnerships.
- Strategize creative methods to launch GTF’s new peer-to-peer fundraising initiative and reach new members of the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Executive Support and Misc Administration – 40%
- Answer phones and emails, direct calls to appropriate person.
- Remain, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, clients, and fellow employees.
- Assist in preparing to manage all communications materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create and distribute meeting agendas and timely notes for meetings, as assigned.
- Assist management with creation of properly branded department documents, reports, and presentations.
- Prepare materials, including correspondence, letters, flyers, forms, announcements, and mailings.
- Order materials and supplies for the office, campaigns, and events; track inventory and requests of office supplies.
- Enter information into organization database and keep information up-to-date.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an assistant at the executive level and/or in the communications/marketing sector.
- Must possess strong organization and prioritization skills and a proven ability to move forward multiple projects in concert, both independently and as a member of a team.
- Work well under pressure. Value and seek out feedback.
- Can embrace ambiguity and a willingness to take on new tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal oversight.
- Extreme attention to details, highly organized, and have impeccable follow-through.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work late/weekends for events (4-5 times per year).
- Expertise using Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat; Zoom; Canva or similar design programs; familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter); Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge knowledge is a plus.
- Nonprofit experience/passion to work for a nonprofit organization
Job Type: Part-time (28hrs/week); Contract 1099
Schedule: Must be able to work in-person on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday’s at the GTF office in Roswell, and have the ability to work remotely on Mondays.
To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to GTF@gatransplant[dot]org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.