ORGANIZATION: Lighthouse Family Retreat
PURPOSE: Strengthening families living through childhood cancer
JOB TITLE: Retreat Operations Coordinator
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
As a member of the Retreat Operations team, provide support in executing logistics and building processes that create a fun, consistent and efficient experience for all retreat attendees.
- Responsible for managing all “customized” fulfillment/hospitality supplies for retreats, including all swag items. This includes sorting and organizing as well as ordering these supplies and shipping to and from all relevant retreat locations.
- Assist with prepping bins and supplies for all types of retreats and re-organize post-retreats.
- Working within an internal retreat team, responsible for 10-15 retreats, owning the logistics and paperwork for each retreat.
- Coordinate catering needs for 10-15 retreats.
- Assist with inventory and fulfillment training for Summer Staff.
- Assist in updating and maintaining retreat manuals.
- Assist in coordinating Be Rich and other Retreat Team Service Projects.
- Assist with prep and execution of load-in, load-out, and any week-long retreat location moves during Spring Break, summer and Fall retreats.
- Serve on a minimum of two Weeklong, One-Day, or Weekend retreat teams.
- Must believe in the mission, direction of the organization & love Jesus
- Must have a college degree. Preferably in Business/Logistics
- 2-3 years experience, previous experience in logistics and/or operations preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% annually
- Strong leader
- Balance of results and relationships
- Operations/logistics mindset
- Highly relational
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently