Woodruff Arts Center employees play an integral role in creating and supporting great art and education initiatives at the nation’s third largest arts center. Comprised of three Art Partners—Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and High Museum of Art—there’s a role for everyone at The Woodruff.
Data Processing Specialist
United States of America (Exempt)
The Operations Coordinator assists in executing Tessitura Arts Enterprise Software tasks including monitoring day-to-day system functions, database management, data entry, gift documentation, and reports. They will also weigh in on and help execute the analytic methods employed to support organizational initiatives and solve problems through data. This position also serves as a liaison between the Woodruff Arts Center’s development operations department and similar departments housed within the Art Partners.
Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for database management, data entry, documentation, and reports including, but not limited to:
- performing gift entry for all the Woodruff Arts Center’s development team, including evaluating gift agreements for proper allocations, classifications and documenting the value of goods and services received;
- managing all backup documentation and gift of securities tracking;
- addressing donor questions via phone and email;
- processing and mailing accurate acknowledgments and tax receipt letters to donors within a week of receipt; and
- preparing pledge billing mailing every month.
- Maintain, pull, and distribute both daily and customized reports.
- Maintain and document data entry standards, manage data integrity and guide best practices, and assist with data tracking.
- Serve as a liaison between the Center Service’s development operation’s department and the Art Partner’s counter-part departments.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF WORK:
The Operations Coordinator Position is a full time, exempt position with office hours and occasional duties at events after office hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Tessitura.
- Knowledge of social software, databases (MS Access), spreadsheets (MS Excel), MS Word, Sharepoint, and Outlook.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn new databases and processes with proper training and support.
- Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented while meeting goals and short timelines.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting (at least 10 pounds) is needed.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COVID Vaccination Information
Effective as of October 1, 2021, The Woodruff Arts Center requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid documented religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. This paragraph informs you of the company's expectations before you begin work at The Woodruff Arts Center and you should not reveal information about your COVID-19 vaccination status prior to receiving an offer of employment.