Job Title: Accounting / Operations Assistant
Supervisor: Senior Accounting Manager
Salary: Based on experience & education
- Manage full cycle Accounts Payable process, including ACH payments for Emergency Child Care Programs and mini-grant reconciliation.
- Process employee expenditures including credit card reconciliation and monthly travel expenses for a staff of 100+ employees in 3 locations,
- Maintain AP records and file documentation in order to comply with State of Georgia and Federal purchasing regulations.
- Manage vendor relationships including information and technology subcontract.
- Resolve billing discrepancies,
- Assist with annual agency audit. (pull / file documentation)
- Assist with federal/state contract audits. (pull / file documentation)
- Assist in the annual IRS 1096 and 1099 filings.
- Maintain Vendor Form W-9
- Assist in Maintaining Timesheet and PTO records
- Order office supplies
- Manage vendor relationships
Education, Knowledge, Experience:
- 3 + years Accounts Payable experience
- Degree in accounting or related field a plus
- Experience with accounting software platforms (Blackbaud Financial Edge preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, word and Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and apply accounting procedures.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Tactful and respectful interaction with other departments and employees.
- Must have a positive attitude and be professional.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
This job requisition provides a high-level job definition. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or exclusive list of job duties. As such, job duties and responsibilities within the context of this job requisition may change at the discretion of the Vice-President.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
Must be fully vaccinated, including Booster for COVID-19, by the date of hire to be considered for the position.
QCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Please e-mail HR@qccga.org your resume and 1-page cover letter (list applied position in the e-mail's subject line). Please include your name when titling email attachments.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.