Position Title: Forensic Intervention Associate
Department: Forensic Intervention
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Intervention Services
Coordinate services to clients throughout intervention, in order to reduce trauma to children and their families. To promote multidisciplinary team case interaction, coordination, support and consistency throughout the intervention, investigation, treatment and prosecution process. Conduct forensic interviews following a protocol that is developmentally and culturally responsive, unbiased, fact-finding and legally sound.
Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Conduct forensic interviews following a protocol that is developmentally and culturally responsive, unbiased, fact-finding and legally sound.
- Arrange and/or provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Responsible for accurate data collection, submission and query into Collaborate, and managing case tracking system.
- Support with multidisciplinary team meetings as assigned
- Serve as a liaison to multidisciplinary team members
- Foster open and positive relationships with multidisciplinary team members
- Attend forensic interview peer review.
- Responsible for case advocacy; initial intake and intervention of children and NOC’s, guiding and assisting the victims and families through the process, to include providing all families with Victim Compensation forms, assisting with the application process, and making appropriate referrals, when needed
- Assist with supervision of the center’s waiting room, ensuring the safety of children and their families while they wait for services, when needed.
- Essential understanding of NCA and CACGA standards and implementation of best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with minimum two years professional experience in related field. Master’s degree preferred. A broad and competent understanding and capability with computer skills to include Microsoft, Excel and additional common software applications. Fluency in Spanish or other foreign language preferred.
All positions are under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to the search committee at info@safepath[dot]org
Those candidates meeting the minimum requirements and selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.