The Controller will be responsible for:
- G3ict accounting, budget, and finance functions for all G3ict divisions and at corporate level
- Relationship with external accounting services and auditors
- Preparing financial reporting twice annually for the G3ict Board of Directors’ meetings and quarterly to its IAAP division Global Leadership Council.
- Participating in monthly executive team meetings
- Working with each division head to establish budgets, monthly reporting processes, coding of expenses and revenues and forecasting.
- Conducting ROI and profitability analysis of projects for division heads and G3ict Treasurer.
- Supporting division heads to optimize their respective business models.
- Coordinating HR matters with external HR Consultant.
- Overseeing and processing of all vendor contracts, including IT contracts and investments in coordination with management team.
- Helps negotiate and review contracts for sponsors, grantors, members and manage billing based on milestones being met.
The position will report to the Treasurer and President of G3ict and involve close collaboration and teamwork with G3ict’s division heads.
G3ict is seeking to recruit a professional with experience in finance and administration in a fast-growing organization operating under U.S. laws and regulations. A track record of effective teamwork with operational managers, experience of nonprofit, contracts, event management and international transactions will be a plus. A degree in finance or accounting and accounting will be required. Given G3ict’s mission, a personal experience of disability matters would be an important success factor. The successful candidate will be required to take the IAAP/Princeton University course preparing for the CPACC exam – Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies - during the first six months of her/his tenure.