Camp Twin Lakes (CTL) is a non-profit organization that offers year-round recreational, therapeutic, and educational programs for children and young adults facing serious illnesses, disabilities, and other life challenges. Camp Twin Lakes provides summer camp and weekend retreats at two fully accessible and medically supportive camp locations. Camp Twin Lakes collaborates with nearly 60 different nonprofit organizations, each serving a different population, to create customized programs that teach campers to overcome obstacles and grow in their confidence and capabilities. For more information, please visit our website at www.camptwinlakes.org
The Office Administrator is integral to the smooth operation of the Camp Twin Lakes’ office. The Office Administrator will serve as the first touchpoint for callers to the Camp Twin Lakes’ Atlanta office, providing support to parents, donors, volunteers, and other CTL staff. The primary responsibilities will include answering telephones, receiving/distributing mail, depositing cash and checks, maintaining office machines, and ordering office supplies. In addition, this position will support the CEO and leadership team in scheduling meetings and coordinating all the items needed for CTL Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note: other duties may be assigned based on the needs of Camp Twin Lakes.
Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Schedule meetings for CEO, Leadership Team, Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Manage all logistics for meetings including reserving meeting rooms and setup for all Executive, Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings and order meals needed for meetings.
- Prepare reports and meeting materials for Board and Committee meetings
- Attend and record minutes at all Board of Director’s meetings
- Maintain communications with Board members and serve as a liaison between the staff and Board of Directors
- Maintain all Board of Directors records and contact information
Office Administrative Duties
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff member
- Maintain office machines (copier, printers, telephone system, and postage)
- Ensure that office supplies are stocked, and office machines are maintained, and that the office is organized including huddle rooms, conference rooms, and other common areas
- Receive and distribute mail, emails and voice mails delivered to the general mailbox
- Manage e-mail distribution lists in Office365
- Serve as liaison between IT consultant and staff and ensure that office machines and equipment are maintained.
- Receive and distribute e-mails and voice mails delivered to the “General Mailbox”- responding to any questions or concerns or forwarding to appropriate staff person. Ensuring that all messages are responded to in a timely manner
- Deposit cash and checks on daily basis, prepare deposit slips and scan and distribute any supporting documents.
- Maintain the Zoom meeting schedule for the ATL office
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Detail oriented while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Demonstrates high integrity and personal productivity as an example to volunteers, staff, donors, etc.
- A team player that routinely works collaboratively and always exhibits a high degree of professionalism.
Please provide a resume to Camp Twin Lakes at careers@camptwinlakes[dot]org