Reporting directly to the Health Education Manager at Chinatown Public Health Center, the Project Coordinator will assist in the planning, implementing and evaluating health education programs for monolingual Chinese speaking and limited English proficient immigrant population residing in San Francisco.
- Conduct patient and community outreach including promotion fliers, public service announcements, phone calls and emails to recruit and register, and to conduct follow ups with patients/clients who are enrolled in the the programs.
- Assist with curriculum development, program implementation and evaluation of all the programs: CPR/First Aid/Preventive Health & Safety classes, Chinese women cancer support and patient navigation programs, Chronic diseases self-management, stop smoking classes and staff disaster preparedness trainings.
- Perform data entry and data management tasks using excels and formulas to create tables and charts.
- Plan, monitor and disseminate project communications (e.g., emails, reports, PowerPoints, oral presentations) in a timely manner.
- Assist the Health Education Manager to provide guidance to student interns and volunteers.
If hired for this position, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to your start date, or have a valid religious or medical reason qualifying you for an exemption (that may or may not require accommodation).
This is a temporary, grant-funded, full time, benefited position. Employment is provided by Heluna Health.
Bachelor degree in the areas of public health, social work, psychology or health care related fields from an accredited college or university.
Six months of working or volunteering experiences specifically in a health or social service setting including project coordination and data management duties.
Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Able to read, write and speak Chinese.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoints) in English and Chinese
- Work independently as individual staff person and a team member.
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.
All qualified applicants will be considered for this position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
It is the policy of Heluna Health to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please include resume and cover letter with the application.
Apply here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PUB1001PUBH/JobBoard/6705aa07-0bcb-4660-ad1b-2fda952becc7/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=07e02e11-c02a-4406-9c0d-2f6a9f7e1795