Virtual Course Coordinator
Part Time Position Working up to 20 hours per week.
GCN is seeking one to two Coordinators to run and monitor the zoom technology for our Nonprofit University classes approximately 5 hours to 20 hours per week during scheduled class times of 8:30AM-1PM and/or 1:30PM-4PM depending on the class schedule or course time zone.
Must be able to successfully manage zoom technology including: break-out rooms, polling, chat, spotlighting, and other technical details for our instructors. Will need to open and close classes, admit individuals, handle technical questions for those logging in and provide other customer service to participants. Must manage chat function for questions for the instructor.
Compensation is $18 per hour as temporary contract employee.
- Prepares virtual classrooms, works with students ahead of the course to ensure connectivity, and monitors/troubleshoots virtual classrooms to ensure successful delivery of the course
- Assist the instructor in setting up and testing the virtual classroom environment
- Work with students ahead of the start of class to ensure they can connect and utilize the functions provided in the virtual environment
- Provide on-going support, troubleshooting and management of students connecting in a virtual classroom environment
- Respond to student’s issues and questions regarding connecting to and using the Learning Management Platform (LMP), or other technical platforms/applications used during the course
- Monitor classroom chat during the course for technical issues/problems, resolve and advise instructor as needed
- The virtual classroom environment includes but is not limited to the following Learning Management Platforms: Zoom
- Follow up with students on various topics post course
- Create reports and memos related to the virtual classroom environment
- Attends meetings and provides input associated with his/her area of expertise
Please send resume and brief overview of Zoom Platform experience level to hr@gcn[dot]org with Virtual Course Coordinator in the subject line.
GCN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.