Manage the provision of support services for adults who have developmental disabilities in Tucker, GA. Full time salaried position with benefits. Work some evenings, weekends & holidays as scheduled and needed.
Oversees operation of supported living program providing individualized services for participants. Must work as a team member and supervise other employees providing services to these individuals.
- Assures services address individual’s needs, person-centered values, choice and respect of participant rights.
- Train /Supervise/provide guidance to direct support staff working directly with individuals in acquiring daily living skills.
- Provide/ participate/consult on ISP implementation.. Provides guidance and support for support personnel to enable participant to achieve goals.
- Communicates regularly with support personnel regarding needs, concerns or schedules, as well as with the individual families/guardians. Promptly communicates with director as to the progress and or concerns need to be handled.
- Visit homes of individuals evaluating overall care and living situation of each person. Ensures that each home is kept clean, neat and safe at all times.
- Provides thorough, accurate, and timely notes and documentation on services, interactions and significant contacts. Maintains records on individuals’ progress and goals, and records as needed for billing purposes. Assists with billing as directed.
- Abides by all policies and procedures of PMP including punctuality and attendance provisions.
- Completes all training as specified by PMP, DBHDD, DCH and other stakeholders. Be able to show competency in these areas. First Aid and CPR training are required.
Previous disability home management and supervisory of personnel experience required.