Housing Plus Inc (HPI) is a nonprofit located in the City of East Point, just outside the city limits of Atlanta. HPI provides housing and financial assistance to homeless and low income individuals and families, We also provide case management and related services in partnership with other non-profit partners. Housing Plus is one of several agencies participating in Phase 4 of the COVID Emergency Rental assistance program in the City of Atlanta. We are currently seeking candidates with good communication and administrative skills to fill positions as Case Managers / Enrollment Specialists in that program. A bachelors or masters degree in Social Work or related field is strongly preferred. Recent or pending MSW graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Process applications for COVID related Emergency Rental Assistance in the City of Atlanta.
- Collect documentation, assess eligibility, and work with tenants and landlords to complete applications.
- Collect and report on data required for projects and funders.
- Work with partner agencies as needed including United Way of Greater Atlanta and others.
- Support additional projects as assigned.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) or related field preferred.
- Good communication skills (written and phone).
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a flexible environment.
- Policy and procedures oriented (including grant administration and compliance).
- Previous experience working with the homeless or other at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, email
- Familiarity with online case management databases (Client Track, Neighborly, etc.)