Together Friends Organization Inc. (TFO) seeks an aspiring individual to serve as our Program Assistant
The Program Assistant will work closely with the TFO leadership team to understand the educational and community impacts that the organization addresses. They will interpret our beliefs and core values while developing relationships with our potential stakeholders. They provide evidence for our potential funders that their investment into our organization is a strong investment to support our educational and community improvements for our youth.
This is a part-time position: $18.00 - $22.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bi-weekly update for all social media platform (Facebook and Instagram)
- Bi-monthly update to TFO website
- Compile contents for bi-monthly publishing of TFO newsletter
- Maintain and update TFO Afterschool STEAM club Guest Speaker database
- Coordinate TFO STEAM Clubs Field Trips Establish an understanding of the TFO mission, vision and program objectives.
- Assist in the TFO Fundraising / Capital Campaign development team.
Researching - relevant local, regional and national foundations and corporations understand their mission statement and giving philosophies that match the mission of TFO.
Analysis – gather information from the Foundation Online database and determine best match for TFO Program Director
Reporting – Student Attendance Analysis Record Retention for DFCS and GaDOE
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent speaking skills will allow you to present the results of your research to the TFO leadership team
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong analytical and data synthesis skills
- Proficiency with Google Suites and familiarity with analytical tools
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize competing demands Strict attention to deadlines and details
- High level of responsibility, accountability and confidentiality
- Critical Thinking - ability to compare and contrast different approaches to make an educated decision is essential
- Analytical Skills: Your research will yield a lot of data that you must be able to analyze, understand, and from which you must draw conclusions. This part of your job will also require you to be detail oriented.
- “Ability to learn quickly and willingness to help out wherever needed" "Proven ability to manage multiple projects" "Maintain a high level of flexibility and adaptability, reacting to changes and delivering solid results with the appropriate level of urgency at all times"