The Fundholder Experience Manager oversees a portion of the Community Foundation’s fundholder portfolio under the supervision of the Director of Fundholder Experience. This role assists in relationship development initiatives of the Community Foundation to deeper our engagement with our fundholders and help them grow their fund through our “Journey of Generosity” approach. This includes but not limited to communication, engagement activities and community connections. This person has a significant role in CRM and data management, ensuring accurate record keeping and reporting. The position supports special projects and event preparation.
- Work with personal portfolio of fundholders to develop their philanthropic plan as it relates to the journey of generosity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current Community Foundation fundholders, always providing them an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist the Director of Fundholder Experience in growing the Legacy Society.
- Assist with planning and execution of fundholder engagement events including the Good2Give Celebration.
- Assist in managing, updating and maintaining fundholder CRM database with vital information about newly established funds and new and current donors.
- Participate in community activities to enhance the Community Foundation and personal knowledge of what is happening in the community.
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience in nonprofit or business development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work some occasional evenings and weekends.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle.
The Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia was founded in 1985. Over the years, the Community Foundation has helped our fundholders grant over $100 million to very worthy charities. With assets now exceeding $80 million, the Community Foundation annually grants over $10 million, and, as our tagline says, we “connect people who care with causes that matter”.