Nexus Marketing is the only online marketing agency that works specifically with mission-driven businesses that offer tools and services that power social good to create a better world.
We work with companies to create unique, engaging content and turn their websites into revenue-generating assets. Our core services include content creation, search engine optimization, and lead generation.
Our team is made of passionate storytellers, savvy marketers, and analytics nerds. We’re always looking for innovative ways to improve our clients’ success and talented individuals to join our team.
Nexus Marketing, a digital agency based in Atlanta, GA is hiring for our Summer 2022 internship class. We're looking for highly motivated students to join our team for paid full-time summer internships starting in June 2022.
These positions have the potential for promotion into full-time roles.
The ideal candidates will have excellent writing skills and a desire to learn more about online marketing and SEO. As an intern, you will be tasked with researching and writing educational content on various topics related to social good.
Interns should be available to commute to the Atlanta office approximately 2-3 days a week for working with your team, educational training, and social events throughout the summer. Students who don’t have access to a vehicle are encouraged to apply and we'll work with you to figure out accommodations.
Nexus Marketing is located in the heart of Atlanta on the Beltline between Krog Street Market and Ponce City Market with all of our team members located in the metro area. We have a hybrid work structure with team members working in-office some days and remotely other days.
Our team is made of passionate storytellers, savvy marketers, and analytics nerds. On the weekends, you’ll find us hiking in the mountains, playing dungeons and dragons with a group of friends, or getting immersed in a new book.
As a growing agency, every team member plays a huge role in our continued success and our clients' happiness.
Want to meet a few team members? Click here or on the image below to view a video we put together about Nexus culture.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours per week
- Timeline: Early June 2022 - Early August 2022
- Location: 75% in-office in Atlanta, 25% remote
- Compensation: Paid internship ($12 per hour) and course credit available
- Support a culture and environment where high performers feel challenged, are empowered, and want to work.
- Indecision is the only wrong decision. If you've got a reasonable shot at making the right call, take action.
- Demonstrate best-in-class responsiveness with quick, proactive, and thoughtful responses to clients, partners, prospects, and team members.
- Give back to your community and the causes you care about.
- Stay open to new ideas & advocate for them, but commit 100% once a decision is made.
- Treat clients, partners, prospects, and team members fairly & exceed their expectations.
- The status quo is unacceptable. Strive to learn and grow professionally while pursuing the best ways to drive impact at the company.
How to Apply
- Submit your resume in a PDF format.
- Submit a cover letter that includes links to writing samples.
Requirements What Excites You (Responsibilities):
- Conducting deep-dive research on a variety of topics in the nonprofit sphere.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing marketing and educational content including blog articles, web pages, and downloadable resources.
- Learning about SEO best practices and how to execute them.
- Managing and prioritizing work for multiple projects to meet defined deadlines.
- Working and communicating well within a team.
What Excites Us (Qualifications):
- A love of writing (if the idea of writing for 90% of the internship doesn’t excite you, this role will not be a good fit). Students pursuing degrees in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or related fields tend to be successful.
- Demonstrated writing experience (blogging, participation in student newspaper/literary magazine, writing internships, etc.).
- Frighteningly good attention to detail.
- Strong academic performance: overall 3.8 GPA minimum.
- This is a paid internship at $12/hour.
- Opportunity for full-time work starting in February or June 2023.
- Course credit available.
- We offer regular educational and social experiences, including:
- “Lunch and Learn” educational sessions
- Intern-specific training, events, and networking experiences throughout the summer.