The HOPE Center
Job Description – Sonographer
Objectives of the Position: The Sonographer provides ultrasounds under the supervision of the Medical Director, Executive Director and Clinic Director.
Reports to: Clinic Director
- Maintain a current license to include the provision of limited obstetrical ultrasound and CPR certification.
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience in scanning.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of The HOPE Center.
- Confess to faith in and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and policies of the Center.
- Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to a life-affirming position and sexual purity to include personal lifestyle choices.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide ultrasounds according to medical standards of care and the policies and procedures of The HOPE Center.
- Provide client pregnancy counseling, education and referrals.
- Document clinical findings, observations and medical services in client record.
- Review any clinical findings indicating concern for the viability of the pregnancy or the health of the mother with the Clinic Director or Medical Director.
- Comply with state and professional licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Review Center policies and procedures annually and assure compliance with policies, infection control regulations and safety procedures.
- Attend medical team conferences and discussions in evaluating the Center services, policies, procedures and protocols.