Camp Twin Lakes (CTL) is a nonprofit organization that provides year-round recreational, therapeutic, and educational programs for children and young adults facing serious illnesses, disabilities, and life challenges. In collaboration with more than 60 partnering organizations, Camp Twin Lakes provides transformative camping experiences at two fully accessible campsites in Rutledge and Winder, Georgia. For more information, please visit our website at www.camptwinlakes.org.
The Corporate Relationship Manager will report directly to the Chief Development Officer. The Director is responsible for CTL’s relationships with corporate donors, including identifying, soliciting, cultivating, and stewarding current and potential donors. The Director’s primary responsibilities will include the planning, coordination, and execution of Camp Twin Lakes’ corporate giving strategy, including event sponsorship, corporate giving, and employee engagement and volunteer opportunities. In addition, the Director will supervise a team of event planners and volunteer coordinators to ensure successful execution of Camp’s signature fundraising events and corporate volunteer initiatives. The Director will work with the Board, Development Committee, and the Development Team to meet aggressive annual development goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include the following: other duties may be assigned.
• Manage corporate giving strategies including prospecting, cultivation, stewardship and retention.
• Develop donor-centered strategies and methods for maximizing giving from prospective and current donors
• Create and implement employee engagement and volunteer opportunities for our corporate partners
• Manage, cultivate, and steward portfolio of corporate gift donors, meeting annual fundraising goals
• Collaborate with marketing team to create tactics that will meet the needs of our corporate donors
• Secure event sponsors for Camp’s annual fundraising events
• Establish and implement processes to provide exceptional donor recognition and stewardship.
• Manage team of event and volunteer coordinators
• Assist Chief Development Officer in budgeting and reconciling annual development revenue and expenses
• Provide staff support for the Development Committee
• Lead tours of camp for donors and prospective funders.
• Assist with weeknight or weekend events or volunteer workdays as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Proven success in working with corporate donors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
• Demonstrates high integrity and personal productivity as an example to volunteers, staff, donors, etc.
• A team player that routinely shares information and works collaboratively with volunteers, staff, members, partners and the community and exhibits a high degree of professionalism at all times.
• Experience with Blackbaud and/or Salesforce products is preferred.
Updated on 12/30/2021
Resume and Writing Sample: Writing Sample: Please develop a narrative for a new corporate donor who is considering partnering with Camp Twin Lakes. Highlight compelling reasons why the donor should consider supporting Camp Twin Lakes. Feel free to format as a proposal or as a cover letter to the potential donor. Your writing sample should not exceed 1 page. Relevant information about Camp Twin Lakes can be found at www.camptwinlakes.org Please provide a resume and a writing sample to email@example.com