Business Development Intern
Tommy Nobis Center Mission: Empowering People Through Employment
Vision: Tommy Nobis Center envisions supportive communities where people with disabilities are afforded the opportunity to work.
- Gain firsthand experience through exploring and developing strategic initiatives to increase the value of the organization’s business contracts and expand its impact in local and national markets
- Research potential avenues of revenue growth based on the scope of services provided by the organization
- Identify products that can be sold within the "office products" category and find effective ways to incorporate those items into the organization’s offerings
- Determine the fair market value of new products and services through analysis of current availability, target audience and historical performance
- Create an innovative and engaging marketing plan for the commercial sale of products
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilization of SWOT analysis to evaluate the viability and benefits of potential new products and services
- Investigate and compile data regarding competitors in order to strengthen our proposal content and presentation
- Generate leads and reach out (via email and phone) to individuals and organizations with whom TNC could have a mutually beneficial business relationship
- Collaborate with the Director of Business Development to design competitive proposals for production contracts and staff augmentation agreements
(*Become a team member of an organization recognized for excellence in culture; 2019-2020 awards include Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Places To Work, Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplace and Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Diversity and Inclusion Award)
Great opportunity for a Marketing Major (Senior preferred, if possible)
Tommy Nobis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drugs Don’t Work worksite and a participant in e-Verify.