UNITED WAY OF THE CENTRAL SAVANNAH RIVER AREA
JOB TITLE: Data & Operations Support Coordinator
POSITION CODE: 214
DIVISION: Resource Development Department/Administrative Department
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Resource Development
CUSTOMER: Donors, volunteers, other staff, community
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Data & Operations Support Coordinator position enhances donor relationships individual (outside the workplace) fundraising efforts, and is responsible for conducting the auditing of all campaign pledges, and oversees the Caring Club program, and recognition and stewardship activities. This position is also a liaison for building and information technology needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage auditing of campaign results to ensure accurate reporting.
- Work with Finance Team and Resource Development Team to ensure that campaign results and records are formatted and submitted for processing and reconciled monthly.
- Prepare queries and reports to assist Finance and Resource Development team.
Fundraising, Stewardship and Recognition-
- Manage individual donor solicitations and stewardship program for those who give outside of the traditional workplace campaign.
- Develop and manage thank you letter/acknowledgement process
- Develop stewardship opportunities for new, returning, and loyal donors
- Manage Caring Club program. Attract new partners, develop collateral, promote program, and recognize members in timely manner.
- Serve as liaison for building and IT needs.
- Work on Andar software for constant data update as well as learn new features/processes to better utilize software capabilities and strengthen internal processes of software use.
- Update campaign software with relevant information.
- Work with Resource Development team to represent United Way at various events throughout the year
- Represent United Way in the community in a professional and effective manner.
- Provide backup front desk support when needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
UNITED WAY CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL STAFF
Mission-Focused: Catalyze others’ commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
Collaborator: understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
- Combination of education and experience normally represented by an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to relate effectively with a diverse group of individuals and organizations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to have strong time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and change.
- Sound judgment, discretion and commitment to maintaining donor confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to an automobile for use during work hours.
Salary range- $31,000-$35,000
- Employee pays $40/pay period for single coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and 3 weeks accrued PTO annually
- United Way pays 10% of salary into a retirement plan – eligible in January