The Administrative Assistant will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to visitors. Receives incoming calls, routes mail, coordinates internal meetings, assists with Board committee scheduling and other information to ensure prompt, courteous and positive service. Provides back-up support to the Foundation staff and the various departments as assigned and reports the Director of Operations. This position is non-exempt.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives incoming calls to the Foundation and routes calls to appropriate staff
- Greets all visitors and notifies appropriate staff of arrival of guests
- Maintains parking validations and logs for expense reconciliation
- Responsible for conference room assignments and assisting with meeting setups
- Assists with administrative activities related to Board and Board Committee meetings and scheduling
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, packages and Federal Express shipping
- Operates and maintains photocopier, fax, postage meter, and other office equipment as necessary
- Supports program and grants staff as required
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory
- Participates in Board meetings
- Supports Foundation Semi-Annual conference
- Completes special projects as required.
- Serves as a fire warden
- Other Duties as assigned.