Title: Administrative Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Operations
Job Position Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $40,000 - $45,000, in accordance with demonstrated skills and relevant experience. Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, access to a 401k, and more.
Are you looking to gain experience in nonprofit management across a variety of different sectors? Purpose Possible has become a top-of-mind consulting firm for mission-driven work and we’re looking for an Atlanta-based and detail-oriented perfectionist who can also bring a more strategic mindset to their work. This position is well suited for someone who is a quick learner and is capable of balancing multiple types of projects at a time. Our firm is growing quickly so an ability to be nimble and shift with a growing team is critical.
Primary Duties Include:
Support client teams to provide great service to our clients through:
- Processing of donations
- Management of donor databases
- Conducting grant, sponsorship, donor, and organizational research
- Preparing meeting agendas and reports
- Supporting giving campaigns
- Grant writing and reporting
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Embrace the firm’s vision and values and demonstrates impeccable integrity; Is highly ethical, particularly in working with confidential or sensitive information, and has the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- A quintessential team player with a strong sense of accountability. Enthusiastic self-starter operating with sustained energy and showing great initiative. A detail-oriented and proactive approach to managing time-sensitive and competing workloads.
- Have an interest in fundraising, soliciting donations, planning major events, and/or project management. Demonstrated experience is a plus.
- Capable communicator with an astute eye for written and visual communication in particular (design or marketing experience, including the ability to use design software a plus)
- Emotionally intelligent and self-aware, including the ability to both ask for/receive and offer assistance or leadership when and where needed. Open to and appreciative of feedback, responsive to direction and coaching.
- Enthusiastic about working with a diverse base of supporters, stakeholders, and team members
- Computer proficiency including Google Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with databases, auction software, and other electronic tracking systems a plus.
ABOUT PURPOSE POSSIBLE
Serving our clients with optimism, energy, and experience, we design new programs, achieve strategic goals, and increase organizational capacity. We work with small to mid-sized nonprofits, civic agencies, and corporate responsibility programs across sectors including arts and culture, education, sustainability, agriculture, affordable housing, health and human services, among others. Our team is comprised of dynamic nonprofit professionals with proven experience in fundraising, communications, and nonprofit management. Intersectionality is a core value of our firm, and we actively seek people from diverse communities, be that race, gender, age, ability, or more.
What We Offer:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Empowering and collaborative work culture
- Option to work from home
- Professional development opportunities
How to Apply:
Check out our website and then tell us in 50 words or less what your personal mission is and what you are looking for in your career. Send this statement along with a resume to info@purposepossible(dot)com, Subject line: Pick Me.
Purpose Possible is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, creed, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, or veteran status.