Housing Plus Inc (HPI) is a nonprofit located in the City of East Point, just outside the city limits of Atlanta. HPI provides housing assistance to homeless men and women and delivers program and grants management services to area housing partners. Housing Plus was recently selected as one of eight agencies to provide Phase 2 emergency rental assistance in the City of Atlanta for those impacted by COVID and are preparing for Phase 3. We are currently seeking candidates with good communication and administrative skills to complete the City of Atlanta's Phase 3 emergency rental assistance program. A bachelors or masters degree in Social Work is required and recent or pending MSW graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide Emergency Rental Assistance to those in need in the City of Atlanta.
- Collect documentation, assess eligibility, and work with tenants and landlords to complete applications.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Work with partner agencies as needed including United Way of Greater Atlanta, Frontline Housing, Single Parent Alliance and Resource Center, and Homes of Light.
- Masters of Social Work or related field required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a flexible environment.
- Ability to work with other agencies, creating partnerships.
- Previous experience working with the homeless or other at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiarity online case management databases (Client Track, Apricot etc)