It is the policy of Quality Care for Children that all employees shall receive an equal employment opportunity without regards to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability in employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Must be fully vaccinated (2 shot vaccinations including 2 week waiting period) for Covid-19 by date of hire to be considered for position.
Job Title: Operations Assistant, Part-time Position
Supervisor: VP Finance & Operations
Salary: $20-25 per hour
Job Summary: Operations Department to include managing hardware, including cell phones, printers and scanners. Work with third party vendors to insure equipment meets staff needs. Manage and maintain hardware inventory including ordering office supply requests.
- Manage equipment purchases to include laptops, cellphones, Jetpacks, printers, scanners.
- Update equipment database using Microsoft Excel.
- Work with third party vendors to configure equipment to meet staff’s needs.
- Assist orientation of new staff (Hardware including Verizon Cell & Jetpacks.)
- Manage and update all hardware inventory.
- Manage, maintain and order office supply requests.
- Manage, maintain hardware recycle program and database.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented
- Must be customer service driven.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to work irregular hours when required.
- Must be located in Atlanta or Atlanta area.
- Combination of remote working and working in the office at least 1-2 days per week.
- Working on BS or Masters in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years in Microsoft Office products with concentration in Excel.
- Minimum of 1-2 years administrative/operations experience.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems and project management.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Occasionally standing for 2 hours or more.
- Sitting at the computer for 3 hours or more at a time.
- Bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and moderate lifting (at least 25 pounds) required.
TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume and a 1-page cover letter to hr@qccga(dot)org (list Operations Assistant in the e-mail’s subject line). Please include your name when titling e-mail attachments.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified. No phone calls please.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. Selected applicants will be contacted for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected may not be notified.