JumpStart Program Coordinator
We are seeking a coordinator with experience in vocational rehabilitation, job counseling and placement, working with people with disabilities or related field. You will provide case management for clients, maintain relationships with community partnerships, help develop and oversee JumpStart programs, and perform related administrative duties. To be an excellent JumpStart coordinator you must be organized and detail oriented and a good communicator. If you have skills in vocational rehabilitation and job counseling, we'd like to meet you. This position is part-time for 30 hours/week.
- Providing case management to clients
- Manage client referrals
- Help develop and oversee programs
- Develop and maintain community partnerships
- Develop and maintain advisory council
- Facilitate client workshops
- Perform administrative duties and produce reports
- Maintain client files and data
- Maintain database
- Proven experience in vocational rehabilitation, job counseling and placement, working with people with disabilities or related field
- Human relations and teamwork
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office. Raiser's Edge experience is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Bachelor's Degree in Vocational rehabilitation, counseling, or related field
- Two years of experience in vocational rehabilitation, job counseling and placement, working with people with disabilities or related field
- A good understanding of solid organ transplantation preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the transplant community served through the Foundation.
- Demonstrated and practices confidentiality and HIPAA in accordance with professional practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADA, Social Security, employment laws.
- Ability to creatively negotiate job site modifications