We are seeking an ambitious and dedicated individual to support the Executive Director in the day to day operations of the organization.
The ideal candidate is:
- A quick learner that takes initiative.
- Self directed and adept at managing many different projects simultaneously.
- Highly detail oriented.
- A jack of all trades that can shift easily between data entry, collaborating with artists, and research.
- A systems thinker that loves to help organize information and processes.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in generalized administrative and clerical tasks including processing and collecting payroll, expenses, W9s, and invoices.
- Keeping organizational folders and documents updated and organized.
- Taking notes at meetings as needed and following up via email with action steps.
- Serving as an initial point of contact regarding human resources for the organization and ensuring that all team members are supported as needed by the organization.
- Supporting and working with the Executive Director on any event production for external and internal events.
- Acting as admin support for various programming within the organization, including providing project management for projects and helping to keep teams on track and organized.
- Occasionally, working with the Executive Director on executing donor engagement including online and in person events.
- Assisting in communicating and liaising with Board of Directors and various committees, as needed
- Organizing all BAC related meetings and documents and supporting followup, as needed.
- Supporting the work of the rest of the leadership team as needed and on a project-by-project basis.
- Additional duties as BAC may assign from time to time.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director.