TITLE: Information Technology Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time, Exempt
RESPONSIBILITY: The IT Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operation, maintenance, support, and improvement of the IT environment for the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. The IT Manager may also be called to manage related projects, resolve IT issues, educate, train, and orient end users to raise the understanding of such systems by non-technical personnel.
REPORTS TO: Associate Coordinator of Operations
RELATES TO: CBF office and field personnel, vendors, contractors, and constituents
SUPERVISES: Onyx Helpdesk Technician and Network Engineer
1. Manages the Helpdesk Technician and work assignments. Manages helpdesk software. Oversees Server Room Maintenance and Backup/Restoring of data. Serves as first level helpdesk support technician/specialist by provide end user technical support and assist with general support of CBF computing and web environment as needed.
2. Manages the Network Engineer. Oversees the maintenance of servers: up to date with patches and service packs, monitor server performance, health, and for security breaches, monitoring and generate reports about the servers and users, write scripts to automate various administrative tasks, maintain Cisco VoIP phone system.
3. IT System Administrator for CBF software applications (Office 365, Exchange, Cvent, Smartsheets, Active Directory, Zoho CRM, Google Apps); IT Onboarding & Orientation for new employees.
4. Research, Advise, Negotiate and Assist in the selection and implementation of hardware, software applications and website hosting running on the IT infrastructure for the benefit of staff, field users and partners.
5. Manage and assist consultants, vendors and contractors to implement and negotiate infrastructure improvements.
6. Manage IT expenses and budget, IT equipment inventory, annual software renewals, and other billing as needed.
7. Lead and manage projects as needed, consultation, business analysis, planning, creating timelines, monitoring, tracking issues, risk assessment and reporting status.
8. Manages the implementation of hardware and software standards used by office and field staff. Create and update IT Documentation as needed.
EDUCATION: B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent training and experience
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of IT experience performing system administration, experience in Networking Platforms, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Anti-Virus and SQL Server, Windows 7 & 10, Office 365, Microsoft 2016, CRMs, Cvent, Smartsheets, Google Apps. Minimum of3 year of Project Management experience.
SKILLS: Good decision-making abilities; Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, Negotiation skills, Ability to interface professionally with all levels both inside and outside of CBF, Attention to detail and accuracy with above average organizational skills; Translate technical concepts into business terms; process invoices and billing related to IT and Project Management. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, Microsoft 2016, Visio) Exchange, Active Directory, Database Concepts, CRMs, Project Management Software.
COMMITMENT: CBF is a fellowship of Baptist Christians and churches who share a passion for the Great Commission and a commitment to Baptist principles of faith and practice. The Fellowship's mission is to serve Christians and churches as they discover and fulfill their God-given mission. The work of this position exists to further this CBF commitment.
Minimum of 5 years of IT experience performing system administration, experience in Networking Platforms, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Anti-Virus and SQL Server, Windows 7 & 10, Office 365, Microsoft 2016, CRMs, Cvent, Smartsheets, Google Apps. Minimum of3 year of Project Management experience.