New Conservatory Theatre Center is hiring a Director of Institutional Giving (DIG). This position is an excellent opportunity for an emerging professional with great writing/organizational skills and enthusiasm for NCTC’s mission to take their fundraising career to the next level.
The DIG leads the institutional giving programs, and is responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive annual institutional fundraising program in support of NCTC’s strategic and programmatic needs.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Create, implement and manage a comprehensive annual institutional fundraising plan to meet contributed income goals;
- Plan, oversee and lead identification, cultivation, and solicitation strategies to raise funding from foundation, government and corporate underwriting,
- Grant writing and reporting
- With the Director of Individual Giving, serve as the liaison to the Development Committee of the Board of Trustees
- Work closely with Executive Director to identify, cultivate and solicit new foundation, corporate, and government donors; develop specific strategies and timelines for approaching new prospects.
- Develop and implement a strategy to secure new and increased corporate funding
- Develop a comprehensive stewardship plan for all government, corporate and foundation
- Oversee the records and data management providing monthly reports on fundraising
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, research and editorial skills; ability to synthesize information and compose clear and effective prose.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to set priorities and schedules, to meet deadlines, and to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated work ethic.
- Superior organizational skills; a work style that is thorough, accurate and detail-oriented;
- Sound judgment and superior ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong Fiscal and Budget Management/Development Skills
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Salesforce, and social media preferred
Position is full time, salary mid 50s DOE
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include DIG in subject line