The Data Analyst works collaboratively across all departments to collect and analyze assessment data across the state/ region. This role leads the development and implementation of database and evaluation systems. This role also prepares graphic and/or tabular presentations of the data and outcomes for periodic review. The Data Analyst is considered the subject matter expert for all project assessments and serves as the primary liaison to project participants. Individual must provide strong customer service to a diverse group of participants and is responsible for maintaining working knowledge of all grant programs and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize independent judgement to establish and maintain data and record-keeping system(s) for program assessments. Perform computational and qualitative analyses of all assessments recorded in database, including articulation of learning outcomes.
- Monitor data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities, and provide recommendations to management.
- Develop Data Strategic plan and take responsibility for the outcomes and updates to the plan enterprise wide.
- Aggregate and disseminate complex data in a manner that is quickly understood and can be easily applied. Prepare presentations of assessment outcomes and other program data for periodic review. Meet with stakeholders and company officials to present data upon request.
- Work collaboratively with clinical coordinator and program managers to establish benchmarks, track metrics, discuss implications and recommend next steps.
- Recommend and lead initiatives for improvement to instrument design and formatting. Monitor data tracking and results for due dates and continuous improvement to assessment process, delivery, collection, or analysis of information.
- Manage all departments with monitoring and submission of attendance sheets, evaluations, and renewals for various continuing education unit (CEU) credentialing associations.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of project reports to regulatory bodies, including quarterly progress reports, participant lists, and other required data.
- Assist with administrative functions related to the scheduling and implementation of assessments, as needed. in nursing homes, including calendar maintenance, correspondence, record-keeping, and participant tracking.
- Work independently and within a team environment to plan, disseminate, collect, and analyze information.
- Serve as point-person for inquiries regarding data, CEUs and other required paperwork and/or deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or not otherwise stated above.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in data analysis and data management, including administrative software packages, relational databases, and query tools.
- Fluent knowledge of data systems and reporting software.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Be able to interpret and communicate data-related topics.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Demonstrated flexibility under multiple and competing deadline situations, while responding to changing priorities.
- Commitment to company mission and values.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability option
- Health Insurance option
- Dental Insurance option
- Vision Insurance option
- 403b retirement option
TO APPLY: To apply for this position, please respond to this job posting via Work for Good (no phone calls please) with:
- A cover letter summarizing your interest and experience; and
- A resume, attached in MS Word format, and including your updated contact information and salary expectations.
FLSA JOB CLASSIFICATION: Full time.
Second Wind Dreams is an equal opportunity employer. This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise other than an “at will” relationship.