Aldea is the essential community partner for children and families in crisis and knows that in a family’s most critical moments, the company of a trusted professional can mean the difference between strength and suffering. Our staff are the foundation of all we do and creating a work environment that values and respects our staff is our priority.
Ideal candidate to join our Development team:
• Obsessed with being a positive community influencer.
• Excited to get paid to do something you love.
• Organized and detailed oriented.
• A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team.
• Eager to learn and able to bring new ideas.
Why work at Aldea?
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
• Enriching training opportunities including potential for leadership development program participation and promotion.
What does Aldea have to offer?
• A flexible work schedule that promotes the importance of work-life balance
• 14 Holidays
• Vacation accrue 15 days first year, up to 30 days per year based on length of service
• Excellent benefits package to meet the needs of staff and their families including medical coverage (Aldea pays your deductible!) and dental, vision, life insurance and EAP at no cost to employees!
• Company cell phone to promote separation of work and home life
• Generous retirement up to 5% employer match contributions after 6 months of service (includes free Financial Planning)
The Marketing Associate responsibilities include:
• Working with the Director of Development and team to manage, support and identify donors.
• Write newsletters, press releases, social media posts that inspire.
• Process internal requests from departments.
• Maintain internal database for donor management.
• Establishing positive, supportive relationships in the community.
• Engage community at community outreach events.
• Enjoys throwing a party!
1. Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in a professional marketing or fundraising role preferred.
2. High degree of organizational skills and significant attention to detail.
3. Ability to work independently and with staff that be located offsite.
4. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and respond rapidly and flexibly to changing priorities.