The mission of Annandale Village is to provide progressive life assistance to adults with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
At Annandale Village, we often say “hope lives here”. Annandale is home for the extraordinary adults we serve. But, the reality is, we are so much more. We are life change. We are freedom. We are choice. We are independence. We are hope. We are love for the hundreds of adults we serve each year.
Position Description: Responsible for assisting in the screening of prospective clients and residents of Annandale Village’s day program, independent living in the community program and residential community setting; performs observational and assessments to determine appropriateness of admission; works with clients/families on the front end of the admission process to ensure an efficient admission process; engages with the community, obtains referral sources, attends conferences and networking events as needed. Goal is to maintain maximum occupancy in all of Annandale’s programs and residential settings. Admissions recruitment, outreach and application review are all significant functions of this position.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in education, social work or marketing preferred. Candidates with 3-plus years’ experience in sales/marketing preferred. Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Class C Georgia Driver’s License, proof of vehicle insurance, and meet company policy regarding MVR requirements. Must meet state requirements regarding a Georgia, National and FBI criminal history record check which requires fingerprinting. Must undergo and pass a drug screening and screening for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B. Must have received or be willing to receive a minimum of 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire, with the requirement to be fully vaccinated within 30 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a knowledgeable and effective spokesperson for Annandale Village (understanding the comprehensive services provided and the needs and abilities of our target audience)
- Serve as first point of contact for all online and telephone inquiries for admissions information
- Assist in establishing an ongoing viable network of referral sources that support the organization and ensure the census and program goals of the facility are achieved and maintained
- Generates data to support monthly and yearly reports necessary to track leads, source of referral and census availability
- Updates Salesforce database daily, input leads and contacts appropriately, generates Admissions data reports for Director of Admissions and Executive Team
- Maintains accurate records of requests for information, records of prospective clients/residents and an inventory of current promotional and collateral printed materials
- Coordinates facilities and maintenance requests/needs for all new admissions and respite clients
- Coordinates all respite requests and logistics within departments to ensure satisfactory experience
- Visits referral sources to establish and maintain relationships in the community, utilizes community resources, assists in the development of marketing strategies
- Serves as a representative of Annandale Village by traveling to/attending appropriate meetings and transition events throughout Georgia and other geographic areas deemed appropriate
- Is a team player and works effectively with the administrative team, directors, direct care staff, Annandale residents and participants, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare coverage and social security benefits
- Conducts external engagement with referral sources including, but not limited to: physicians, case managers, discharge planners, educational consultants, special needs attorneys and other resources to help generate new admissions
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive and professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Typical schedule is Monday-Friday. Occasionally called upon to work evenings and weekends. Must be flexible to travel for specific recruiting and organizational activities. Works is an office setting.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; use fingers; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk; and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, or crawl. Employee is required to lift up to 25 pounds and/or move up to 50 pounds (with assistance). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to transport (drive) and assist Villagers in and out of vehicles. Employee is required to be CPR/First Aid certified.