The Client Engagement Coordinator assists in the development of programs and activities for HoG clients and their families, recruits, trains and supervises agency volunteers, and engages the bleeding disorder community.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional or volunteer experience coordinating events
- Minimum 2 years professional experience recruiting, training and supervising volunteers
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work without supervision, to use independent judgment, and to make appropriate decisions
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must have high level of interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Assist the Director of Camp and Client Events to coordinate events. This includes developing pertinent mailings, making facility reservations, program development, ordering supplies, and recruiting volunteers as needed.
- Attend client events, complying with policies and procedures, including maintaining confidentiality of all participants, colleagues, and volunteers. Coordinate with the Director of Health Education to evaluate, analyze, and report on event survey responses and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Oversee client event registration, including development of waivers and confirmation calls.
- Work with Program Services Coordinator to track client attendance at events.
- Collect data on events and prepare reports as required.
- Coordinate archive of client event attendance, associated paperwork and volunteer documents.
Volunteer and Community Engagement
- Coordinate volunteer recruitment of all agency volunteers. Responsibilities include interviewing, checking references and submitting requests for background checks.
- Maintain volunteer records.
- Attend all agency events to supervise and act as primary contact for volunteers.
- Work with the Development Department team to recruit, train, and retain HoG volunteers.
- Build and cultivate relationships with volunteers.
- Work with the Director of Camp and Client Events to identify volunteer needs.
- Develop and maintain volunteer manuals and training materials.
- Procure all volunteer records including, but not limited to, time sheets, volunteer application forms, confidentiality forms, and waivers and oversee storage and retention of these forms.
- Work with the Director of Development to plan and implement the annual volunteer recognition and appreciation event.
- Plan and implement ongoing volunteer recognition/retention.
Please apply to this opening directly at Careers > About Us > Hemophilia of Georgia (hog.org).