NETWorks Cooperative Ministry
Case Manager (Temporary Position)
The Case Manager position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or prior
experience in managing financial assistance with clients in a non-profit organization. Attention to detail
and commitment to follow-up required. Strong communication skills needed. Spanish/English bilingual
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Interact with neighbors requesting financial assistance for rent, mortgage, utilities or motel stays.
Manage documentation for applicant to confirm eligibility for assistance.
2. Interact with lease holders, mortgage holders, utility companies and others (depending on requests)
to confirm and document balances.
3. Perform all necessary record keeping for assistance requests and payments.
4. Work with the Supervising Case Manager to select cases to assist and any additional information
1. Maintain a database of applicants being assisted, including setting up new cases and/or updating
records as a case progresses.
2. Provide reports to Supervising Case Manager, Program Director, or Executive Director as may be
requested from time to time.
Personnel and Finance
1. Maintain regular office hours (TBD), and additional hours as needed with prior approval, for
meetings, follow up, and reporting.
2. Handle other duties as requested in support of and cooperation with the Supervising Case Manager,
Program Director, or Executive Director.
Case Manager Skill Set:
Compassion for neighbors in need, and the ability to practice active listening.
Professional, poise and clarity in meetings/phone calls, and thoughtful conflict resolution.
Ability to work with a variety of people, education levels, and life circumstances.
Willingness to learn and adapt.
Possess computer skills (MS Office, Google Suite, Oasis database a plus).
The position will require 40 hours per week. The Case Manager will report directly to the Supervising
Case Manager. Compensation will be based on experience within a range of pay beginning at $20/hour