A CARF accredited Atlanta nonprofit since 1988, People Making Progress Inc (PMP), is looking for an Operations Manager who can efficiently handle the organizational activities of the company while furthering the mission of supporting adults with developmental disabilities to thrive in our community.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of PMP’s financial and administrative functions. This includes managing resources and quality assurance programs, ensuring implementation of best practices in policies and procedures, as well as developing strategies to support business functions for the vitality of PMP into the future.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, personnel, and stakeholders to support their functions as needed..
- Develop appropriate quality assurance protocols, policies, practices and risk management strategies and ensure their proper implementation..
- Oversee operational activities and ensure their completion in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage insurance, business licenses, nonprofit requirements, and legal documents to ensure compliance.
- Perform needed financial functions such as budget preparation, cash flow management, Medicaid and state billing, record keeping, audit coordination and capital development.
- Partner with PEO and perform necessary in-house human resource activities such as payroll.
- Team building with PMP’s employees, clients, their families, Board of Directors and stakeholders to assist with scheduling, training and providing on call supports.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and skills with the ability and attitude to do what is needed as part of the People Making Progress team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or extensive nonprofit experience.
- Experience in general business administration and small business accounting.