Health Outreach Partners is seeking a full-time Administrative Coordinator to join our growing team in our Oakland office. The Administrative Coordinator serves as an administrative resource to the Program Staff, which includes the Program Director, Sr. Project Manager and Project Managers. The Administrative Coordinator will provide overall administrative support in the areas of client services, project management, data entry, file organization and maintenance, social media coordination, and other administrative functions.
Health Outreach Partners is a national, non-profit organization working to improve the quality of life of underserved populations by addressing issues of health care access, health equity, and social justice. Health Outreach Partners works directly with local, regional, and national organizations such as community health centers, free clinics, health departments, public hospitals, clinic consortia, and Primary Care Associations to improve community health outreach programs and services.
- Provide primary administrative and clerical support: to the Program team for projects as assigned.
- Problem solving and analysis: Analyze, recommend, and executes effective practical solutions to any and all challenges.
- Maintain the Salesforce database: includes maintaining program evaluation data, maintaining partner contact information and supporting Salesforce operations.
- Track and monitor all projects: Support team in progress toward meeting project deliverables.
- Maintain and regularly update HOP's database.
- Organizes and maintains files system: Executes organization’s filing strategy and maintains other records as needed.
- Spread-head Social Media: Provides social media support and coordination.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective innovative and creative problem solver: strong initiative, work ethic and excellent follow through.
- Strong computer proficiency, including MS Office suite.
- Multi-task Expert: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects independently, with accuracy and attention to detail, confidentiality and minimal supervision.
- Direct Communication: Ability to listen, communicate, and negotiate effectively.
- Writer: Good writing skills, including excellent spelling and grammar.
- Mission Driven: Enthusiasm and strong interest in community health issues and commitment to working for underserved populations.
- Tech Savvy: Ability to navigate the organization’s on-line operational and management tools such as Salesforce, Box, Trello, Asana, Slack, Canva and others as assigned
- Relevant Professional Experience require: Bachelor’s Degree desired
- This is a full-time non-exempt position.
- This job will require you to work Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm in a hybrid between remote work and in our Oakland office until we deem it safe to fully reopen our offices.
- As a National organization with partners and events in many time zones, you will need to occasionally be accessible outside these stated hours.
- Salary will be competitive based on experience-Range is $20-$26 per hour.
- This position includes full benefits including a generous time off package and professional development opportunities.
- Please visit our website www.outreach-partners.org for more information.
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Security for your future: 403 (b) with 5% employer contribution after the first year.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees.
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits.
- Generous Paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
- Annual professional development opportunities.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Fun company and team outings
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.