Local nonprofit is in search of a high level administrative staff. Incumbent will be responsible for supporting our program staff with timely and accurate processing of the duties listed below. We are looking for a motivated team player with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. Candidate should reside in the Sacramento area. Currently, this position will work from their home office until the CIBHS employees return to the office full time.
Position will be tasked with:
- Assisting in planning, implementing, and evaluating training and technical assistance activities.
- Preparation of written and oral project reports, as well as technical assistance and training presentations and materials.
- Facilitation, recording, and troubleshooting of online meetings and webinars, as well as other IT-related tasks.
- Coordinate supervisor to generate new contracts and project codes, requests for consultant services, reconcile invoices, expense claims, and other project activities.
- Responsible for coordinating logistical arrangements for events. This may include, but is not limited to, facilities, audio-visual, meals, "Save the Date" fliers, invoices, registration, fee collection, on-site materials, on-site registration, trouble shooting, travel and accommodations, planning for refreshments, i.e. making coffee, planning for meals or snacks, etc.
Must be proficient with the following software:
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
CIBHS is taking all COVID-19 precautions and safety measures for their employees and guests. All visitors must wear masks, utilize sanitation stations and social distance while in the CIBHS office.