Local nonprofit, serving the behavioral health field, is in search of a project coordinator. Incumbent will work under a project manager to complete administrative tasks necessary to meet project milestones and objectives.
We are looking for a motivated team player who can work independently, and will be expected to organize work and set priorities to meet required deadlines and accomplish goals. You will exercise the ability to use independent judgment, identify problems and develop solutions to meet project goals.
Candidate should reside in southern California. Candidate will work remotely from their home office and will occasionally be required to provide support at in-person events throughout Los Angeles County.
Position will be tasked with:
- Provide support during planning, implementation, and evaluation activities for multiple training and technical assistance projects.
- Responsible for coordinating logistical arrangements for virtual and in-person events. This may include but is not limited to; scheduling, registration, and participant tracking, coordinating marketing and other relevant communications, collating training materials and resources, trouble shooting, and arranging travel and accommodations.
- Facilitation, recording, and troubleshooting for virtual trainings and meetings, as well as other.
- Compose logical, comprehensive, and grammatically correct correspondence, procedures, presentations, and reports.
- · Prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workload, and/or changes in assignments.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be proficient with the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, TEAMS
- Zoom, Go to Meeting/Webinar or other virtual meeting platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to speak Spanish, a plus.
2-3 years project related experience, preferably in a healthcare, or training environment.